Sunday, September 16, 2007

later on 9/16/07

so...
i go out on my happy crusade and I'm drinking getting drunk, and i realise i have somewhere to be, but i don't wanna be! i just want to live in the now... and the now is no matter what time of day it is i am trusted enough for a bar tab! the waitresses her are awesome. people stop me as I'm walking by to the bathroom to ask me how i am doing. Everyone here is so nice =)

I'm hungry and so is Laura so we leave to find a Taco Bell... we can't so i suggest the nearest bar. I honestly don't remember paying for the pitcher, did we? Laura insists were hungry so we finish up and leave. we make our way through the bright summer Sunday and order us burritos. She drives me back to my car.... I get in my car and leave.

I look back and she is gone, off to go home and sleep, so i presume, i look at my texts, a lot of people i don't want to answer. I get on the freeway and as i step on the gas and look in my rear view i realise I wish there was a lot more Sundays like this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.