Tuesday, September 18, 2007

9/18/07

I went to the Justin Timberlake concert. It was awesome. I am fortunate to get to do a lot of really great things in life. I don't really need money to have fun. Last night a friend gave me a ticket so it was free, we had a suite, a free buffet, and an open bar. Stuff like that ALWAYS happens to me, I get to experience a lot of cool things. Which is why I always say that if i died today, I'd be happy with the way my life was.

I never had the feeling that my life would be lived passed high school, i thought I'd self destruct myself with sex and drugs, or I'd get depressed and kill myself. Before i knew it I was 18. I was like OK... what the hell do I do now? The only thing constant in my life is that i like to party hard, and i always make the best out of bad times.

No comments: