Tuesday, September 25, 2007

9/22/07

Tonight was a good night. I went to Laura's with the kiddo, and Monica came over... It's nice to be around other people who are struggling as single mom's. I'm surrounded by people who are still married or living together and it makes you feel so low. In some jealous sort of way I feel like I should have or want that.

People look down upon me because i do not have custody of my daughter and they feel as though I have "given" her up. For the first year and a half of her life I fed her, I clothed her, I did not leave that child's side till she was over one years old. I didn't abandon her, i see her every week, yes its for one night but 6 days of not seeing her is better to me then 12 days of not seeing her. She's better off where she is. I cant physically provide for her, and i can't financially provide for her. If you want to come down on me for that then so be it.

No comments: