Friday, September 21, 2007

9/19/07

Talk like a pirate day!
Arrgh!

So i go out with my friends tonight, to a bar. A friend tells me , Yes, I think you have a drinking problem. I'm glad she noticed. I've been crying out to everyone for I don't know how long and no one's been listening. She said she kinda felt bad about saying it. I told her if she knew me at all she knew i appreciate honesty, in all forms.

Meanwhile someone else is fighting because they feel the opposite. Someone had said something to someone else and it angered that person. In conversation it was said that she shouldn't be so open and honest about the way she feels about other people.

Is there like a medium? Is there and in between.? I think so, I am a blunt and honest person, but I know who i can say things to and who cant take it. It's in how you fraise things, and how things should be comprehended. I've also learned it's OK to be an honest, open, and blunt person.... when its asked of you.

No comments: