Friday, September 21, 2007

9/20/07

My daughter is 5 today. It's almost amazing. She started kindergarten this month, she's growing into a little lady. Last weekend I had her i had $6 to my name. I was really upset that i couldn't do anything for her for her bday. I knew i could afford to make a cake, but that was it. So i asked her what she wanted to do for her bday. she told me "I just want to go swimming with you, and then watch a movie." awwww =)

So we swam and then watched Phantom of the Opera. At one point she said, "He's falling in love with her but she likes someone else." i asked her how she knew... She said "Listen to what they are singing about mom!" and then towards the end she said "This is sooo sad, I can't watch it anymore, I'm gonna cry."

So Happy Bday Cassidy Mae

No comments: